Week 3 Discussion: Failure of Democracy and the Rise of Totalitarianism 1 1 unread reply. 1 1 reply.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
● Textbook: Chapter 4, 5 ● Lesson ● Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
During the 1930s, much of the world seemed to give up on their hope for a democratic solution to their problems and instead turned to totalitarianism, both in Europe and in Asia.
For the initial post, select and address one of the following:
● Germany/Hitler ● USSR/Stalin ● Japan/Tojo
Address the following questions for your selection:
● What effects did the history, politics, and economies of those areas play in their decisions to turn to totalitarianism?
● What role did the Great Depression in the United States play in their plight?
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. At least one of your responses should be to a peer who chose an option different from yours. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
● Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)
● Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside source)
● APA format for in-text citations and list of references