To prepare Assignment 1: Application – Comprehensive Patient Assessment ON Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Reflect on your Practicum Experience and select a female patient whom you have examined with the support and guidance of your Preceptor.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Think about the details of the patient’s background, medical history, physical exam, labs and diagnostics, diagnosis, treatment and management plan, as well as education strategies and follow-up care.
Write an 8- to 10-page comprehensive soap Note paper on Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , that addresses the following:
Age, race and ethnicity, and partner status of the patient
Current health status, including chief concern or complaint of the patient
Contraception method (if any)
Patient history, including medical history, family medical history, gynecologic history, obstetric history, and personal social history (as appropriate to current problem)
Review of systems
Labs, tests, and other diagnostics
Management plan, including diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and follow-up care.
PLEASE FOLLOW ASSIGNMENT CRITERIA AND SAMPLE PAPER ATTACHED WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT. 100% ORINALITY AND APA FORMATE IS REQUIRED. DO NOT COPY SAMPLE PAPER , JUST FOLLOW THE PATTERN.
Schuiling, K. D., & Likis, F. E. (2013). Women’s gynecologic health (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
- Chapter 5, “Gynecologic Anatomy and Physiology” (pp. 81–101)
- Chapter 6, “Gynecologic History and Physical Examination” (pp. 103–131)
Tharpe, N. L., Farley, C., & Jordan, R. G. (2013). Clinical practice guidelines for midwifery & Women’s health (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
- Chapter 6, “Care of the Well Woman Across the Life Span
- “Preventive Health Care for Well Women” (pp. 263–265)
- . Retrieved from http://www.womenshealth.gov/screening-tests-and-vaccines/screening-tests-for-women/Screening tests and vaccinesU.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2012b). Care of the Well Woman: Health Assessment and Screening” (pp. 265–270)
- Society for Reporoductive Endocrinology and Infertility. (2012). Abnormal uterine bleeding. Retrieved from http://www.socrei.org/BOOKLET_abnormal_uteine_bleeding/
Taran, F. A., Stewart, E. A., & Brucker, S. (2013). Adenomyosis: Epidemiology, risk factors, clinical phenotype and surgical and interventional alternative to hysterectomy. Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkunde, 73(9), 924-931.