Need help with all questions listed in assignment. Please provide in APA Format with References listed. Attached Case Study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Kirst-Ashman, K. K., & Hull, G. H., Jr. (2018). Understanding generalist practice (8th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 6, “Planning in Generalist Practice” (pp. 224–254)
- Chapter 16, “Recording in Generalist Social Work Practice” (pp. 599–656)
Everything that social workers do is an intervention; therefore, social workers develop treatment plans so that they can outline the purpose of treatment, assist in giving the client direction in the treatment process, allow the social worker to collaborate with the client, and help social workers and clients mark progress toward goals. Depending on where you work as a social worker, your funding source may be dependent upon your treatment plan.
In this Assignment, you develop a treatment plan for a client. In real practice, you should never create a treatment plan without conducting a more thorough assessment and then collaborating with the client to mutually agree on goals and steps to implement the plan. For the purpose of this Assignment, however, you explain how you might go about this process.
To prepare: Watch the video case study found in the Learning Resources. Then, go to the Walden Library and review literature related to interventions for this type of client or problem. Use this information to help develop an individual or family treatment plan for the identified client (Amy, Mrs. Bargas, or Bargas family) with whom you have chosen to work from the case study.
By Day 7
Submit a 3- to 4-page paper in which you:
- Identity the client.
- Describe the problems that need to be addressed.
- Explain how you would work with the client to identify and prioritize problems.
- Identify the related needs based on the identified problems.
- Describe how you would utilize client strengths when selecting a strategy for intervention.
- Identify at least two treatment plan goals.
- Create at least one measurable objective to meet each goal.
- Explain the specific action steps to achieve objectives.
- Discuss evidence from the research literature that supports your intervention choices.