Write a 4-5 pages essay, including Introduction, 4 Body Paragraphs, and Conclusion. This essay requires that you focus on four stories(the same as the outline you chose the four stories) from “What We Talk About When We Talk About Love” by Carver’s collection.
*Know that specific attention will be placed on the body paragraphs, so make sure they’re clear, developed and that they present critical analyses of the quotes used.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Apply HOCs(Higher Order Concerns) and LOCs(Lower Order Concerns) in revision process
· Distinguish between summary and critical interpretation
· Apply proper format and citations in MLA style to an essay
· Reference the title of work with full title name and full name of author
· Give a synopsis of the book (1-2 sentences)
· State your theme, which includes 1) the topic the stories revolve around and 2) what the book is saying about that topic.
II. Body Paragraphs (what’s listed below is the criteria for each body paragraph)
1. Name the short story or literary element you are focusing on
2. Develop the topic sentence; this is an opportunity for you further, and more clearly, explain what you’re focusing on in relation the literary element and/or the short story
3. Next, describe the scene from the story that relates to your literary element from your selected short story you’re focusing on
4. Cite the quote in MLA format
5. Explain how that quote reflects your stated theme (this part of the paragraph is important and where most of your interpretation is presented to the reader and should be 3-4 lines long)
(Note: there should be at least 4 body paragraphs in the above format)
· End with an overview of Carver’s book and re-emphasize the significance of your theme
· Explain what Carver’s stories reveal to us about the nature of the topic you focused on: Love, Marriage and Family, Masculinity and Femininity, or Violence.