Answer the following questions based on an overview of genotoxic and non-genotoxic effects of carcinogens:
1.What is TCDD?
2. How is TCDD generated?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. To what receptor does TCDD bind?
4. What other compound binds to the same receptor?
5. Name three genes involved in the generation of cancer whose expression is increased by TCDD. Write the function of these genes.
6. Name three genes involved in the generation of cancer whose expression is reduced by TCDD. Write the function of these genes.
7. Why is TCDD considered a non-genotoxic carcinogen?
8. Explain why the (+)-anti-BPDE has the highest intrinsic genotoxic and carcinogenic potency