Instructions: In as few as words as possible and using appropriate scientific expression and elements of good writing, summarize Figures 3 and 4 from the attached paper:
Kump, D. S., & Booth, F. W. (2005). Alterations in insulin receptor signalling in the rat epitrochlearis muscle upon cessation of voluntary exercise. The Journal of Physiology, 562(3), 829-838.
1. How was the study set up?
2. What data was collected?
3. What were the differences?
1. What is being compared (y-axis)
2. Groups/ treatment ( x-axis)
3. What are the differences?
4. What other important details ( depends on graphs, experiment)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now