1. A large ice coffee at Dunkin Donuts contains 0.946 L of coffee. If you add 4 teaspoons of sugar (sucrose C12H22O11) to a large ice coffee, what is the %(m/v) and the molarity of the sugar solution you have prepared? (1 teaspoon sugar = 4.0 g)
2. An aluminum chloride solution is prepared by dissolving 28.30 g of aluminum chloride in 225 g of water. Calculate the %(m/m) and the molality of this solution.
3. Calculate the freezing point and the boiling point of the solution in question #4. (kf = -1.86 and kb = 0.51)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. How much water must be added to 35 mL of 6.40 M HNO3 to prepare a 1.45 M solution?
5. Magnesium reacts with HNO3 in a single replacement reaction. How many mL of 0.75 M HNO3 are needed to react with a 15.80 g piece of magnesium?
6. A 68.30 mL sample of HCl is neutralized by 92.15 mL of 1.04 M Mg(OH)2. What is the molarity of the HCl solution?