Answer these questions and mention the references you used:
1. What are you able to do that promotes, or would promote, peace in a personal or health crisis? How willing are you to use this skill? What would make you more willing to do this?
2. How often do you find yourself on the edge of compassion fatigue (with your family, your friends, your coworkers, your patients, your clients)? Do you think they can read it in your face? What can you do to be sure you have the emotional reserves to do what you need to do?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. How realistic is it to expect health care workers to model mental, physical, and spiritual health? If Americans tend to be overweight, underactive workaholics who experience burnout, why should health care workers be any different?
4. Where would you go for resources in helping a patient deal with his or her grief? Why would you choose that source, and how much help do you think you would get? Would it be best to refer the patient to other resources, and how would you help them to identify these possible resources?
5. Where would you go for resources to help you deal with your own grief? Why would you choose that source, and how much help do you think you would get?