* Partially adapted from “How to Write the Perfect LinkedIn Summary” by William Arruda
1. AUDIENCE AWARENESS
Determine whom you are writing this for. “Write your profile specifically for the decision makers you would like to impress and influence” (Arruda).
• Who do you hope will read your profile?
• What do you want them to know about you that will replace and/or enhance your resume?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• What result do you hope for after they have read it? (How do you want them to feel & what do you want them to do?)
Find content on your resume and in your cover letter or personal statement, as well as new content, and plug them into the 6 categories listed below.
1. Significant accomplishments
2. Values & passions
3. Superior skills
4. Statistics (quantifiable accomplishments)
5. Unique personal qualities
6. Awards, honors, designations
3. WRITING CHOICES (Remember to stay within 2,000 character limit)
• Choose the style you wish to use that best demonstrates your “brand.”
• Decide which personal pronoun you will use: 1st person (I), 3rd person (he, she) or no pronouns.
• Decide whether to include your actual name in the descriptions.
• Decide whether to include a bullet list.
• Include a “Specialties” list using key words a search engine will pick up.