Topic: Correlations, ANOVA, and Multiple Regression
Application of Concepts
- How does linear regression differ from analysis of variance?
- Using the Jerry Falwell Online Library, find 2 research studies related to public policy that use linear regression. Include the title of the study and a citation, then answer the following questions for each study (hint: you can probably use articles that you cited in your annotated bibliography earlier in the course):
- What is one independent variable? What is the dependent variable?
- If there is more than one independent variable, what argument does the researcher make that these variables are independent of one another?
- Which of the two studies seems to present the least convincing evidence that the dependent variable is predicted by the independent variable? Why?
- Finally, using your Salkind text, Chapter 16, respond to parts a, b, and c of question 5 on pages 290 and 291.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now