Using the problem having something related to chemotherapy administration or working on an oncology floor:
- Using the Learning Resources as a guide, determine a qualitative research topic that is of interest to you and applies to a clinical practice area.
- With your selected topic, formulate at least one research question that could serve as the basis for a qualitative research study.
- Consider which of the following qualitative research methods would best address your selected research question: phenomenology, ethnography, or grounded theory. Why is that method appropriate?
- Anticipate any issues (related to ethics, credibility, management, funding, etc.) you might encounter if you were to engage in this research project, and consider how you would handle them.
- Ask yourself: What other qualitative methods could be used to address my selected qualitative research topic? What are the strengths and weaknesses of these methods?
By Day 3
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Summarize your selected qualitative research topic and research question(s) and identify your selected methodology for gathering data about the question(s). Explain why you chose that particular methodology and how it would be useful to the qualitative research topic you selected.
- Identify and elaborate on the challenges (related to ethics, credibility, management, funding, etc.) you might encounter if you were to engage in this research project.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of your selected research method (phenomenology, ethnography, and grounded theory) in terms of the research project you selected.
- Discuss at least one other qualitative method that could be used to research your selected topic.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now