Each entry must be MLA formatted and annotated appropriately.
Annotations should be 2 to 3 sentences long.
Heather Rogers offers her perspective on the ecological state of trash disposed of in America. She asks us to reexamine the waste disposal technologies that we currently employ.
• What arguments are made by Heather Rogers?
• What environmental concerns does she raise?
• Gather some context that helps you to further your understanding of the modern trash issues of today. Look up Lars Eighner while you’re at it.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Lars Eighner writes from a more personal perspective as he shares memoires from his time as a scavenger in America. He also questions the current norms in this country in terms of consumerism and wastefulness.
• Does your perspective of Lars Eighner’s lifestyle change when you adopt Rogers’ ecological position? Explain why or why not.
• Has any of your own contextual research affected your perception of Lars Eighner? Explain why or why not.
• How do both authors contribute to the conversation about man’s ecological impact on this planet?
Use at least two outside sources to support your analysis