Paper #2: Informative/Persuasive That Utilizes Even Narration/Evaluation/Classification/Comparison & Contrast
1. Narrate an event in which you compare and contrast three or more items (cars, apartments, colleges, dress designers, et cetera) in a particular class (group, category, type).
Persuade your reader to accept one of the items in the class as preferable to the others.
2. Your paper shall be preceded by an outline:
either subject-by-subject (whole-by-whole) or point-by-point (detail-by-detail) [class handout].
identify which is used (subject-by-subject or point-by-point) with an explanation; do not simply say, “The paper is subject-by-subject or point-by-point”; say why it is one or the other.
your paper conforms to the outline.
3. Underline and label your Claim/Thesis Statement (class handout).
4. Underline and label your warrant (class handout).
5. Underline and label your rebuttal/counter-argument (class handout).
6. Underline and label your basis of classification (limitation factor, factor to narrow topic, focus factor).
7. Underline and label your potential, disturbance, conflict, crisis, resolution.
8. In the Analysis section at the end of your paper, identify at least two Appeals (i.e., Support) used in your paper and give evidence of each Appeal as shown below:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Personal Appeal: The writer shows sincerity and trustworthiness when she says, Rational Appeal: The writer uses facts when he says, “….”
9, In the Analysis section at the end of your paper, identify the audience and explain why the language in your paper is appropriate (attractive) to the audience.