MARKET ATTRACTIVENESS INSTRUCTIONS AND RESOURCES
You work at TalkBox, a company that develops and supports software solutions for workforce collaboration. Its vendors include a number of multinational corporations in English-speaking companies. TalkBox is considered a technology, media, and telecom (TMT) business. Following recent and rapid growth, TalkBox is considering expansion into a variety of global markets.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In order to prepare the leadership team for success in assessing these markets, your supervisor, Jim Novik, has asked you to create a presentation comparing the market attractiveness of two countries from the list previously culled from the leadership team. After choosing the two countries, you will gather information about the most important factors relating to TalkBox and explain the specific risks of internationalization. In addition, you will explain how different entry modes could be employed by TalkBox leadership.
Your supervisor, Jim, would like you to present your findings to the leadership team at its next meeting. He’s asked you to include the following:
· Identify key market factors in two countries. As you work, consider which factors most relate to TalkBox specifically. Although the leadership team created this country list, it is relying on you to provide the most relevant information. Explain which factors of these two foreign markets are most attractive to TalkBox, and why. Remember that TalkBox is in the TMT sector. Be sure to do the following:
· Use two countries from the provided list.
· Describe the key factors as they relate to the TMT sector in the two chosen countries.
· Explain why your two chosen markets are the most attractive to TalkBox, based on the factors.
· In your presentation, provide a brief analysis of different entry-mode options, including the potential benefits and drawbacks of each option.
· Internationalization comes with numerous risks; describe at least three risks of TalkBox’s choice to move into the international market in these two countries. Tip: One country may have notably fewer risks than another.
What to Submit
Every project has a deliverable or deliverables, which are the files that must be submitted before your project can be assessed. For this project, you must submit the following:
Presentation Use the Market Attractiveness template to complete a 10- to 15-slide presentation with detailed information on the slides, not in speaker notes.