ORIENTATION TO DIETETICS
A Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) student, who is a student member of Academy, is in a computer lab at the university taking an online examination for one of his courses. The course syllabus specifically states that the exam is to be taken without the use of the textbook or class notes. One of the student’s classmates observes the student referring to the text and class notes while completing the online exam. What should be done in this situation?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Why is this case an ethical issue? What action or inaction is the cause for concern?
2. Indicate the Category for the Code of Ethics:
3. Explain how/ why this case relates to the Category.
4. Indicate the Principle(s) of the Code of Ethics:
5. Explain how/why this relates to the Principle (s).
6. You are a member of the Ethics Committee what consequential action (penalty/ies) would you recommend and why?
7. How does this behavior conflict with the 2017 Standards of Practice in Nutrition Care and Standards of Professional Performance for a Registered Dietitian.