- Prompt: During this course, you’ve been introduced to numerous accounting, financial, economics, and statistical disciplines in the field of business knowledge management. As shared earlier, the knowledge and disciplines are interrelated and can help you become an exemplary steward as a Christian, individual, practitioner, and citizen. Your final paper will be a scholarly paper supported by the guidelines noted below and within the template you’ve been provided.
- Requirements: Your topic will be “The Importance of Striving to Become an Exemplary Steward.” You are required to extract the learning and applied outcomes as a result of your experience in the course. You’ll complete a comparative analysis of your prior perspective, behavior, and/or position prior to the course, your reflections following, and your plan to apply and implement them. Where possible, you will reflect and share the outcomes of any changes or enhancements you applied and implemented, although it may be too soon to record specific outcomes. The following are additional criteria and requirements for this final research paper:
- 3,500 – 4,000 words
- APA-compliant formatting, including title and reference pages
- Minimum of eight scholarly references
- Integrate data and information completed in the template and supported by scholarly and/or biblical references.
- Add your completed templates as appendices to your research paper.
The following content is