Protecting our Natural World – The True Eco Warriors
You will select an eco-champion who has made a significant contribution to addressing or creating awareness about a resource management issue in the 21st century. You will create a nomination submission for the Global Stewardship Award – an incredibly prestigious honour for exceptional environmental stewardship – that will be used to judge their eligibility for the award. Choose an individual from this list.
You will document this individual’s contributions by creating a video, or other visual presentation (Prezi, Powerpoint, Educreation, Explain Everything, Digital Timeline, etc). Total of 50 marks.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your presentation format must include the following headings:
• Biography: A short biography of the individual written in your own words (~100-200 words) – 5 marks.
• Resource Management Issue of Focus: An overview of the resource management issue s/he is involved with addressing and the geographic region of the issue (~100-200 words) 10 marks.
• Involvement and Contributions: How the individual became involved with the issue in the first place and the contributions s/he makes to address it. Identify 3-5 practical examples of projects/initiatives/policies s/he has been involved with creating or supporting (~100 words each example) 10 marks.
• Nomination Pitch: A two-paragraph pitch that identifies why this individual in particular should win this prestigious award. Avoid repetition of information from other sections of the assignment. Be sure to include evidence to support this person’s significant contributions. 10 marks
• Visual Component: Include a wide variety (6+) of visuals, digital maps, pictures, video clips etc. of the individual, the issue, and geographic location of the issue to make the presentation interesting and engaging and more comprehensive. 10 marks
• Bibliography: A properly formatted MLA bibliography that includes a minimum of 3 reliable sources. You can include this as a separate slide on your presentation. Go to https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_fo rmatting_and_style_guide/mla_formatting_and_style_guide.html for
help with this. 5 marks