Part 1: Art Creation
Select a poem to use as a point of inspiration. Create a work of poetry inspired by your selected art piece.
Part 2: Reflection
Write a reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece. Include the following in the reflection:
- Inspiration Piece
- Include the inspiration poem within the document.
- Record the title, author, year, and place of origin.
- Briefly explain the background of the inspiration piece.
- Your Art Piece
- Include your original poem within the document.
- Provide a title.
- Explain the background of your piece.
- Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces.
- How are they similar and different?
- Are they the same medium? How does the medium impact what the viewer experiences?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now