You will be doing a comprehensive case study to help you synthesize the theories you will learn about doing business internationally. You will select a country and a product that you would like to learn more about by developing a comprehensive case study. Each week you will be assigned a series of questions to do your research on your selected country and product.
You will take the perspective that you have been assigned the responsibility by the CEO of your company to identify a country to possibly do business in. The Final Project is a paper that that requires you to analyze the market and country you selected to develop or introduce a new product or service.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You have been assigned the responsibility by the CEO of your company to identify a country to possibly do business in. The Final Project is a paper that that requires you to analyze the market and country you selected to develop or introduce a new product or service.
The paper length should be:
· Each individual is responsible for preparing a paper consisting of eight to ten pages, typewritten paper developed in APA style and format.
To ensure all areas are covered the paper will contain a section pertaining to the following:
· The country’s demographics
· Their culture and its impact on doing business
· The country’s banking system
· Their trade environment
· The countries political and legal system
· Political Environment and specific strategic alliances
· Government position toward foreign business
· The paper will contain your personal analysis addressing the following situation: You are the Chief Executive officer of a company and have been provided the analysis that has been developed on the country and a product identified in this paper. Would you move forward with the opportunity or would you decided against it. Provide an explanation of why you would or why you would not move forward with the deal.
Due to the short amount of time, approximately seven weeks, for completion of this project, it is recommended that you choose larger countries for your International Business Project to ensure that data is readily available.
For data, students can contact the Department of Commerce, various web sites and databases, and various local and state agencies dealing with international trade. The library also has a wealth of information. Students may also want to interview fellow classmates who have experience with or have lived in a particular country.
Paper Structure should use the following APA structure as a reference:
General Document Guidelines:
Margins: The margins must be one inch on all sides (top, bottom, left, right) or (25mm for you metric people) Font Size and Type: The font must be 12-pt. (Times New Roman or Courier) Spacing: The document must be double-spaced throughout the whole paper. Alignment: Left Paragraphs: The paragraphs must be indented 5-7 spaces on the first line, about 7mm should do. Paging: The page number must appear one inch (25 mm) from the right edge of the paper in the header of every page, beginning with the title page. Page Header: An abbreviated version of the paper’s title must appear five spaces to the left of the page number on every page, beginning with the title page.
Paging: The Title Page is page 1. Elements: Paper title, author, and Institution. Article Title: Headline Case, centered on the page. Author: Headline Case, centered on the line following the title. Institution: Headline Case, centered on the line following the author. Running head: The running head is typed flush left (all uppercase) following the words “Running head” on the line below the page header. It should not exceed 50 characters, including punctuation and spacing. The running head is a short title that appears at the top of pages of published articles.
The abstract is a one-paragraph, self-contained summary of the most important elements of the paper. For this paper, this should contain the name of the country of choice and the product or service you selected. A short paragraph of why you chose the country and product should be included.
Paging: The abstract begins on a new page (page 2). Heading: Abstract (centered on the first line below the manuscript page header). Format: The abstract (in block format) begins on the line following the Abstract heading. The abstract should not exceed 120 words. All numbers in the abstract (except those beginning a sentence) should be typed as digits rather than words.
· Paging: The body of the paper begins on a new page (page 3). Subsections of the body of the paper do not begin on new pages. The subsections will contain the sections as outlined above Title: The title of the paper in heading case is centered on the first line below the manuscript page header. Introduction: The introduction begins on the line following the paper title, the introduction is not labeled. Your introduction will provide an overview of why you chose the country and product.
· Headings: The main headings are the sections identified above i.e. The country’s demographics, their culture and its impact on doing business, the country’s banking system, their trade environment, the countries political and legal system, marketing, political strategic alliances, government position toward foreign business and your personal analysis
· Main headings: Are centered normal font i.e. Times New Roman 12pt. (e.g., Method, Results, Discussion, and References).
· Subheadings: Are italicized font i.e. Times New Roman 12pt. and use left align,
Paging: The References section begins on a new page. Heading: References (centered on the first line below the manuscript page header) Format: The references begin on the line following the References heading. References must be double-spaced with a hanging indent.
A minimum of three sources is recommended. Research must include extensive outside sources such as libraries, industry reports and banking/financial data.