You will create a PowerPoint presentation featuring Lav Tolstoy.
• The PowerPoint must contain a minimum of 28 slides.
• You must use at least five sources.
• The design/appearance is up to you, but should somehow reflect something about the author.
The first slide must include the title of your presentation and your name and information that clearly identifies the PowerPoint as a student project. Each PowerPoint Project must contain the following:
1. RESEARCH (60 points – information; 20 points – MLA citations)
• Biographical information about the author (5-7 slides)
• Information about the authors writing style (6-8 slides)
• Information about two works not studied in class (6-8 slides)
• Information must include citations (MLA Format)
• Follow the guidelines for formal writing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. REVIEW OF THE INFORMATION: (20 points – detailed paragraphs; 40 points – MLA format)
• 5 slides – One per source
• This section counts as the works cited page; therefore, the entries must follow MLA guidelines for works cited entries.
• List each source (MLA). Write a detailed paragraph about the general content of the source and your evaluation of the source. You may use first person in your descriptions.
3. AUTHOR’S IMPACT: (60 points)
• 4-6 slides
• This section is not to be a presentation of facts about the author although you may comment on aspects of the author which you presented in the GENERAL INFORMATION section.
• These slides should present a first person evaluation of the significance of your author.
• Explain what you see as the author’s overall significance in literature!
4. CREATIVITY: (30 points)
• 1-3 slides
• For this one slide (or two/three), you will explain WHY you chose the particular design of the PowerPoint. Explain why you used the color scheme you used, the animation scheme, etc…
• “Creativity” here is also referring to the creative aspect of the entire PowerPoint itself. FOR EXAMPLE: font, color, background, etc…
5. SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIALS: (20 points)
• 1 slide
• 5-8 pieces of supplemental material (pictures, video, audio, quotations from author, etc…) throughout your entire presentation
• For this one slide, you will explain WHY you chose the particular supplemental materials of the PowerPoint. Explain why you used each picture, video, audio clip, etc…